THE OPPOSITION’S MRT ATTACK IS COVER FOR PLAN TO INSTALL MUKHRIZ AS PM AND LIM KIT SIANG AS DPM.
- I have been reliably informed that the new allies, Dr Mahathir Mohamad and Lim Kit Siang, reached a secret agreement on 3 Dec 2016.
- Under the terms of the agreement, it was decided that in the event of Pakatan winning the next general election, Mukhriz Mahathir would be Prime Minister, with Lim Kit Siang as Deputy Prime Minister.
- This is the reason why, on 4 Dec 2016, Dr Mahathir attended the DAP convention and then- for this reason, and this reason only- insisted that there should be no further discussion on the opposition’s prospective candidates for PM and DPM. The matter is a fait accomplish; it is a done deal.
- The recent statements by Lim Kit Siang, that if Pakatan win the election, Wan Azizah and Muhyiddin Yassin would be PM and DPM were simply a political red herring. It was a deliberate ploy of pulling wool over Malay eyes because Lim Kit Siang knows full well that Malays will not vote for Pakatan if he were going to be DPM. Lim Kit Siang’s ambitions for him and his son have no limit. Having been in the DAP myself, I know this, and know what his plan really are.
- The sustained attacks orchestrated by the opposition on the MRT, which will be used by and improve the lives of tens of thousands of people every day, is simply a political diversion. They want to keep their real intention of installing Lim Kit Siang as DPM a secret from the rakyat. That is why Rafizi is being used to distract and mislead people by politicising the MRT project.
Additional observation: Arising out of this agreement, Anwar Ibrahim’s political journey to Putrajaya has been brought to an abrupt.