Believed to have been forced to consume insecticide by a group of bullies last week, the victim, S Pravin died last night.
Berita Harian reported that Pravin who was receiving treatment at the Tuanku Ja’afar Hospital (HTJ) died at about 8.30pm Tuesday.
It was reported earlier that in an incident on Wednesday last week, the form three student was forced to drink the poison by a group of suspects after he admonished them for sniffing glue.
He was taken to the hospital after complaining of sore throat and stomach ache to his mother.
Nila district police chief Supt Zaldino Zaludin confirmed the boy had died.